Image Map

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

18 Months

Hailey turned 18 months on Monday. Oh man. My heart. She's growing up sooo fast. And lately she's learning and changing so fast. She lights up our every day and keeps life interesting. She is definitely our little entertainer. 

18 month check up stats:
19 pounds (14th percentile)
31 inches long (23rd percentile)
and head circumference still in the 50th percentile

Hailey sings all day, every day. She used to only sing one liners of songs, but recently she has started belting out almost the whole tune of some songs. I'm trying to get her singing on video, so stay tuned for that. 
The songs she sings on a daily basis are:

Wheel on the Bus
Let it Go
Silent Night (she has a book that plays the tune)
Twinkle Twinkle
Best Day of My Life (haha!)
I Love You (yeah... the Barney song)

She's added some words to her vocabulary in the last few months. 

"Nack" (snack)
"Doe" (George for Curious George)
"What's da?" (what's that?)
"Dare she is" (there she is)
"Peas" (please)
Hawwo (hello)
Buh Bye

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think right now.

Hailey's smile is constantly changing. I love her current smile. And she flashes it constantly. She loves posing for the camera. 
Hailey's been sleeping in her big girl bed for a month now. She's done so well from the beginning. She hasn't even touched her toys when she's in there... yet. Since being back from Germany, her bed is her favorite place to be. She basically begs to go to sleep. 
Hailey's hair is finally growing at a rapid pace. The sides are even getting a little curly. But now that it's a little longer, it always looks crazy. She may or may not look homeless on a daily basis. But it's a cute homeless look.

Hailey is a social butterfly- unless she thinks she's being separated from me. She's constantly saying "hi" to everyone passing by.

Travis taught her to say "boom" while she's giving a fist bump. So cute!

Her favorite foods right now are chicken nuggets and spaghetti (or really any noodles).

I can't believe how big she is getting. She truly isn't a baby anymore. Even though I miss my wittle baby, I've loved watching her absorb the world around her. She is constantly learning new things. And she's a nursery-goer now. I can't believe it. We love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment