Image Map

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thursday Travel

My cousin, Kim, was getting married on Thursday. Travis had to work until late Wednesday night. So we ended up taking the early morning Salt Lake Express. We get to ride for free. Which saved us tons on gas! So that's a major blessing. I got up at 2:30 am to get ready and we caught the 4:10 bus. My sister, Ashley, rode the bus with us. We got to the Salt Lake Airport at 7:45 and my aunt picked us up and took us to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.It is such a beautiful temple! And it was such a beautiful day! The sealing was so perfect and wonderful. And I am so happy for Nate and Kim. They are such a great couple. And now we can ride down to Utah for free and hang out with them for the weekend or something.

So I wore these awesome red heels that my mom bought for me. I love them! But I wasn't thinking about how dumb it was to wear new heels all day long. So about halfway through the day, I had blisters all over my feet. Killer!! So I had to go to Target and get some sandals to wear for the rest of the day. I figured every trip we go on, I'll bring painful shoes so I can get new ones there! haha. But I love my new sandals.

I went to Walmart the night before the wedding to choose a new toenail color. Since I couldn't buy a new outfit, I figured I'd paint my toes a new color. So Travis loved this green color. And secretly, deep down, I kinda liked it too. So I bought it and painted my toes that color. Who would have thought it was be so noticable? Almost everybody commented on my toes. Most were thinking I was crazy for painting my toes that color. But Travis was quick to defend me and tell them how amazing they were. hahaha. It was pretty funny. I still kind of like them, but now I'm not sure the green was such a good idea.
Ewww. I don't know why my feet look super dirty.

1 comment:

  1. I love the toe nail polish! I have green on right now too. Its the color right now!! Your is better!

    ReplyDelete