Image Map

Monday, May 23, 2011

Birds Don't Really Sing

The mornings are pretty rough for me. I wake up around 5 every morning because of the birds chirping outside. I always thought birds were so cute, but now I seriously hate every single bird in the world. haha. They don't even sing a pretty song! It's just the same 1 or 2 notes over and over and over and over again. So it keeps me up in the mornings. 
The birds always sit on that fence, right outside the window!
Also, it gets super bright in the morning too. It really doesn't get too dark during the night anyways, but it gets bright early in the morning, and that wakes me up too. So Travis and I figured we would try and fix one of the problems, so we hung up a blanket in front of our bedroom window. It was so dark! I fell right asleep. And then Travis and I didn't wake up until 10:00! haha. It was crazy! So we took it down. It's better to get up earlier than later. We're still trying to figure out how to fix the bird problem though. We were thinking we'd invest in a pellet gun, but we looked at them at they're a lot pricier than we thought they would be. hahaha. Oh I'm just kidding. We wouldn't shoot the poor birds. Travis bought this bug spray stuff that kills bugs because we've had some ants and stuff lately. He bought this spray that you spray on the outside of your house and the inside. It makes a barrier that bugs can't get passed. It seems to be working great! I haven't seen bugs for the past two days. But I'm wondering if we sprayed the places the birds land if it'll poison them too. haha. Look what those crazy birds are making me do! I'm desperate. haha.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay you are so funny. I am the opposite though. I LOVE when I hear the birds! It tells me that spring is really here! YAY! Plus, I am getting up around 6am every morning anyways. If I had the option of sleeping in, I might hate them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of bug spray did you get? We need to get some really bad for our place!

    ReplyDelete