Image Map

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Decide. Commit. Succeed.

Travis and I started P90X yesterday. It's a workout program that comes with 13 different DVD workouts. The main guy that is on the DVDs developed the program and he is excellent! It's like having a personal trainer kick your bum in the gym. We've only done it for two days and I'm already sore! But I'm so excited to see what will come of sticking to it. It lasts 90 days. Maybe if I'm brave I'll post before pictures and then more pictures as we go and get more in shape. We will see. 

But if you want to get in shape, then look into it! It also includes a nutrition plan, where it plans out your meals for the 90 days. That's super intense and we don't have enough money to follow it. So we're just trying to eat better. Yup. It's going to be fun! I'm excited that I get to take a break from running and try this new thing.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! You guys are hardcore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! My dad and I did it when I was a senior in high school. Let's just say my Cheer uniform looked AWESOME after P90X. It is SUPER intense, but it totally works if you do it. Every once and a while when I feel motivated, I do Ab Ripper X still. It is great stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Just eat lots of veggies and chicken. Oh and having a small snack, like string cheese, just alittle while before you work out gives you such a big energy kick! It's awesome but hard! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete