Image Map

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Taking a Sunday Drive

I didn't go to church last Sunday. Instead, I drove to Salt Lake with my man. He had a hard time staying awake the day before when he went to Salt Lake and back, so I went with him to talk to him. It was funny because people thought I was training him or something, cause I guess I'm naggy? haha. This guy asked, "Are you his trainer?" And I said that I was his wife... and then I thought that I should be funny so I said, "I guess that means I'm his trainer too." But the guy didn't even crack a smile. So I felt super stupid. haha. On the way back this old couple asked if I was the assistant driver, and I told them I was his wife. But I wanted to try out my joke again, cause I just knew it was really good. So I said, "That makes me the assistant driver too though, I guess." And they laughed pretty hard and agreed with me. It made me feel better. hahaha. But it was pretty boring driving to Salt Lake and back. I don't know if I'll ride again... ever. haha.

This little van isn't what he takes. He usually takes the one hiding next to the van.

Once we got to Salt Lake, we had about two hours until we had to take a load of people home. So we went and walked around temple square and the conference center. That was fun. The tulips were so pretty at temple square. 


Aren't the flowers pretty?



I'm sooo tiny! Can you see me?!


 So it was a nice day, spent together. We met some interesting people on the bus, and had some good conversations. But it was time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment