Image Map

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spending Saturday Solo

How do I spend a whole day without my husband? Well I'll tell you. Travis left for work this morning and won't get back until probably 11 pm. I slept in until 9:45 and got ready for the day. I took Travis his lunch that he forgot. Then I went to the temple. Which was great! It's been forever since I've been. I love the peace that comes from visiting the temple. After that I came home and put in the movie, Grease. It was lunch time, so I decided to eat... ice cream and cake for lunch. Don't tell Travis! haha. So now Grease is over, and I'm trying to kill time.

So my mom and dad have been on a cruise this week. Soooooooo jealous! They deserve it though. They went for their anniversary. I never realized how much I call my mom until I can't call her. I'm excited that she got to get away and enjoy some time alone with my dad. Good for them. I'm super jealous though. It makes me think of the amazing time that Travis and I had in the Bahamas. Although, there is only one bad thing about going to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. And that is- I wanna go back everyday! I always find myself daydreaming about getting away from the stresses of school or work and escaping to the Bahamas. But I'm glad my mom got to experience the getting away. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. Travis and I frequently talk about how grateful we are for our families we were blessed to be a part of. We both came from families that loved us and supported us 110 percent in our lives. And I'm so grateful for the heart of the Bullock home, my mom. She is always doing things to help others. She's such a great example to me. And she would do anything for her kids. She's an amazing woman. And I know Travis thinks just as highly of his mom. We are so blessed! And we love our mothers and mother-in-laws! =) Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment: