Image Map

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cupcake Crash

The Relief Society Presidency came to visit me the other day. Travis was happy to hear they were coming, because he assumed that meant a treat. But they walked in empty handed. Luckily they just left it in their car, so one of the sisters went out to get it. She brought in three cupcakes. And I was thinking, "How are we going to split three between us? I must just get two, since they were for me." Isn't that good logic? Travis should feel lucky to be even getting one. haha. So they had a nice conversation with me, welcomed me to the ward, and left. So then Travis comes out of our bedroom all excited for the cupcakes. What a man. So I grab a cupcake and pretended I was going to shove it in his face. (But I wasn't actually planning on doing it. I was just trying to play.) Anyways, so he picks up a cupcake, shoves it in my face, and then rubs it around. It got up my nose! It was crazy.
So I had cupcake all over my face. But I didn't freak out. I was just quiet about the whole thing. Travis was dying. He felt so terrible after. It was so funny to hear him apologize over and over again. I really didn't care. I figured he got me back for our wedding day. But he kept apologizing for about 20 minutes.
So he cleaned up the mess. And I thought, "well I guess that takes care of the extra cupcake." hahaha

2 comments:

  1. I know who the third was for...If only I could come hang out with you guys like last semester and eat some of your mucho delicioso dinners than I could have helped with that cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! he should clean it up. i could eat two!

    ReplyDelete