Image Map

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Travis and I are going to Virginia to celebrate Christmas with Travis' family this year. We decided that we wouldn't invest in a tree, since we won't be here for Christmas. All of our friends have big, beautiful trees, so I've been feeling kinda left out. So I splurged and got a tree. Except our tree is a little different. I made it..... haha.

It's only about a foot and a half tall. But it works, right?
I made it out of construction paper and paper towel tubes. I already had that Santa bucket, so I just stuck it in there and surrounded the paper towel tube with tissue paper. Now Travis and I are feeling the holiday spirit.

3 comments:

  1. super cute!! I have been feeling left out too! we have no decorations...no tree...no nothing...not even a bed haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say that you and Ashley both have posts with the same title and they showed up right next to each other on my blogger feed thing.... super funny.

    ReplyDelete