Image Map

Friday, December 30, 2011

And So We Begin

Travis and I went to Virginia for Christmas this year. It was Travis's mom's year for Christmas. We're going to Washington next year. I thought it would be hard to spend Christmas away from my family in Washington, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I think I'm getting more and more used to Travis being my family. As long as I'm with him, I'm happy.

We flew to Virginia. We had to ride the Salt Lake Express from Rexburg to Salt Lake at 6:30 in the morning to have time to catch our flight. 














We had layover in Denver. We had two hours to spare between flights, so we walked the whole airport. And I mean the whole airport. Let me try and explain what we did. It's pretty funny. We somehow started this game. We would ride the straight moving escalators. You know, the ones that go slower than the people walking next to them? Well we'd ride them and chill. We had all the time in the world. We noticed tons of paintings lined up along the wall as we rode the escalator things. So we started naming the paintings. We took turns making up a name for every other painting. I'm pretty sure we looked loony. We were riding the escalators, facing the wall, and taking turns shouting whatever the first thing was that came to our mind when we looked at the painting. Many times we ended up laughing uncontrollably. I bet people chose not to ride the escalator thing because we were on it. haha. It was a fun game.

We also sat and watched a football game that was on. It was my first time in Denver. Now I know that Denver has a lot of really nice paintings in their airport. I should write the airport and let them know they did a nice job decorating their walls. I bet the majority of the time they feel unappreciated. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment