Image Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Birthday Visitors

My mom, sister, and niece Abbigail came to visit for a few days to celebrate Hailey's birthday with us at the beginning of March. We loved having visitors and Hailey especially loved having Abbi to play with. We were busy everyday and had a lot of fun. 

We went out for lunch and dinner almost every day. That's always fun! Yummm! We figured out Hailey can drink from a straw! That's pretty exciting. 

We went to a local children's museum. There were a lot of rooms and each room had its own theme. Hailey and Abbi had a blast.








We also went to the Kansas City Zoo. Oh how I love that place!

Hailey got all up in the goat's personal space. She was not scared at all.
 Hailey LOVED the penguins.


 Both girls had lots of fun with Grandma.
 We got to watch a sea lion show. We didn't stay long because the girls weren't too interested, but it was fun for me!
 I can already tell that Hailey loved animals A LOT. She must be my child. No DNA test required.
 I was so glad we got to go to the zoo together. And the weather was perfect.

On Sunday, we walked to the park close by. The weather was just too nice, we had to take advantage of it.
Hailey's not pro at the swing yet. She wasn't sure where to put her arms, but she got the hang of it eventually.


Even now (almost a month later) when I think about our time we got to spend together, I'm so grateful they flew out here and visited. Hailey and Abbi played together so well and I loved seeing my mom and sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment