Image Map

Monday, March 31, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Crafting

St. Patrick's Day fell on a Monday this year. On Monday we do our Family Home Evenings. Our church encourages families to have a night set aside for having quality family time. Travis is a good sport and agreed to do a craft for St. Patty's Day. Good man. 

I saw some cute shamrocks on Pinterest that I wanted to attempt with Hailey's cute little hands. It looked easy enough.
Cute, right?
Well Hailey was feeling extra wiggly that night. So our shamrock is a little unique.

Then I saw this picture too! Cute. And Travis said he wanted to recreate it.

He looked at it and said, "super easy!" I tried to convince him to look closer at it to make sure he knew exactly how to do it, but he assured me he only needed one glance and he had it.

So here it is... tada!
haha. I love my husband. And I love this leprechaun's ponytail. 

I couldn't find any other cute pictures to do, so I just did a simple rainbow. And it's definitely not perfect.
Even though we had a couple pinterest fails, I love Family Home Evening. I love that Travis is willing to do silly things. And I love creating memories with my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment