Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

1. Shower Caddy
I hated hated HATED everything we had scattered around our bathtub. As Hailey got older, she started grabbing at the shampoo, my razor, the soap, etc. A shower caddy became essential. And now that we have it, I can't imagine my life without it. It's just so beautiful!
 
2. Disney
Anything Disney. I can't help it. It's in my blood. My mom has the same disease, along with most of my mom's family. Disney just makes me so happy. Whenever I need my Disney fix, I head to the mall and walk through the Disney Store. Such a happy happy place. Eventually we'll get our family to Disneyland and I'll be in Heaven.
 

3. Family Pictures
 My mom took our family pictures back in September. I finally got around to hanging them up in our home a few weeks back. Everytime I look at the wall I don't just glance, I stare. I love it!
4. Baby Stroller
 A while ago, I found this stroller/walker for $3 on an online garage sale. Hailey has gotten so good at walking with it. Her face lights up when she sees it. I was watching the Cyber Monday deals on Amazon and I came across this stroller. It was on sale for $26! I can't believe the amazing deal I got on it. It makes me extra happy when I see Hailey loving it.
 
"Hi!"
 5. Baby Gates
Now that Hailey is into everything, one of my favorite things has to be baby gates. We only have one right now, but I move it from room to room depending on where we need it at the moment. Eventually I want to get a couple more to make my life easier. Hailey thinks the baby gates are another place to dance. haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment