Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pizza Fiasco

The other day, Travis and I hadn't gone to the grocery store when dinner rolled around. We decided to pick up a pizza from Papa Murphy's. It's basically across the street from us. Travis always gets the kind I like (Hawaiian), so I decided to be a Good Samaritan and let him get what he wants. He wanted a pizza with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, green peppers, and olives. I am the best at picking things off a pizza, so I didn't care- except for the olives. I told him to do half without olives. I just HATE olives so much. So on to Papa Murphy's he goes.

When he got home, I stuck the pizza in the oven-not even looking at it. When the timer went off, I pulled out the pizza. Umm something wasn't right. Do you see it?
Half of the pizza had ONLY olives. Whaaaat happened? 

I asked Travis what happened and he immediately got furious with the pizza place, going on and on about how they need to get paid minimum wage cause they can't even make a pizza correctly (he was making reference to the McDonald's workers that are on strike for $15 an hour.). So I asked what he told them. These are his exact words:

"I need a pizza with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, green peppers, and olives. But ONLY OLIVES ON ONE HALF." hahaha He was still mad as he told me what he told them. I informed him that they made exactly what he said. It's crazy how they really did do what he said, but he also said it right. So we had a good laugh, I picked off most of what was on my side, and Travis ate an olive pizza. haha. Next time we go to the pizza place, we're drawing a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment