Image Map

Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's a Bug's Life

Our ward had a Trunk or Treat last night. We got Hailey's costume at a consignment sale (yep... I'm obsessed) a few months ago. She was a fat butterfly. I can't just say butterfly, because she was so fat. It can't be ignored. haha. 

Travis and I (mostly me) wanted to dress up with her. We decided to be a whole family of bugs. I made the costumes and had tons of fun doing it! I was a lady bug and Travis was a spider. (He wouldn't wear antennas, so we had to find a "cool" bug.)


P.S. His real legs count as part of the 8 legs.

We had lots of fun. When we went trunk or treating I felt a little silly taking my 7 month old baby around, collecting candy that she can't even eat. But Travis and I are enjoying the candy! haha.





Look at our cute friends as Snow White and the evil queen. So cute! We had so much fun. The weather was AMAZING! And I loved seeing all the kids in their costumes. I love Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment