Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead

This morning, the playgroup from my ward went to Deanna Rose Farmstead. It's a super cute little farm experience that's free on the weekdays. Although Hailey is too young to understand what's going on, it's still fun for me to get out and chat with other moms. 

There was a cow that the kids could stand behind a fence and watch get milked. Super awesome!
 And then they had a cute little station where kids could practice their milking skills. 
 It was pretty chilly, so Hailey was bundled up in the stroller for most of the time.
 The goats were so nice. Kids could go in the pen and bottle feed them. Super awesome!

 Hailey wasn't so sure about the goats.
 There was a cute barn the kids climbed inside and went down the slide.
 Pigs are a must-have at the farm.

 Cute little Shetland ponies. My favorite!
 This goat was scaring me. I thought it was going to jump out!
I'm a weirdo mom and I stuck Hailey behind one of these things. haha.

Isn't she the prettiest thing?
 I love this girl.
I'm glad we went. We'll definitely be going back, probably multiple times a year when Hailey is older. I love discovering new, fun places to take my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment