Image Map

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Shaake's Pumpkin Patch

After our race Saturday, we took Hailey to a pumpkin patch. I'm so glad we chose to go. It was so much more fun than we expected! 



Luckily they had a free hayride to the pumpkin patch so we didn't have to walk. Our legs were SO sore after the half marathon.


Havin' fun on the hayride. haha.
There were so many pumpkins! It was hard committing to just three. I kept picking some up and then finding a better one. I wanted to jump off the hayride on the way back because I saw some better pumpkins than what we chose. Good thing my legs were too sore to handle me jumping off. It saved me from embarrassing myself. I have pumpkin commitment issues. The first step is admitting my problem, right?
See those tiny people in the distance? There's pumpkins back there too!
 

We had lots of fun!
 
 
 
I'm excited to make it an annual thing. Now on to carving our pumpkins for Family Home Evening tomorrow. Woohoo!

**Bonus: Enjoy this moment captured by Travis. A truck was driving by and dust was blowing in my face. haha. 

Close up!
You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment