Image Map

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sickies and Movies

First, shout out to my beautiful sister, Ashley! She redesigned my blog and I love it. THANK YOU ASHLEY!!!

This weekend, our whole family was hit with the sick bug. Fevers, head colds, snotty noses, sore throats, coughs-the whole nine yards. Basically, we were sick as dogs. On Wednesday night, when Hailey first got sick, we ended up taking her to the Urgent Care (doctor's orders) because we thought she was grabbing at her ears. We were worried about ear infections.
Such a big girl!
She wanted to stand and wait for the doctor.
Pretty unsure about the anklet they gave her.
Snot bubble! You're welcome.
I love that cute face.
Luckily, we were in the clear. No ear infections. 

So then later in the weekend, Travis and I got sick too. We realized it was hard being sick and having a sick baby. We all felt like babies that needed care. But we had to put our needs aside and take care of the little one. At one point, Travis and I were taking turns taking care of Hailey and taking naps. It was great teamwork. I'm grateful for my wonderful husband, who helps me even when he's sick. 

We ended up watching a TON of movies. I don't know how many, but I'm going to list them so you see how many we truly did watch. 

Tangled
Toy Story 3
Emperors New Groove (it's on Netflix people!)
The Croods 
Up
World War Z (surprisingly pretty good)
42-the Jackie Robinson movie (soooooo good!!)
After Earth
A random Netflix Christmas movie (Travis is crazy)
Dorfman in Love (a Netflix movie)
Marley and Me
Jack the Giant Slayer

That's all I  can remember. But we watched all those during the weekend. Crazy stuff. 
We're all feeling tons better now and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment