Image Map

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin Carving Crazies

We were very excited to carve our pumpkins after we picked them up at Shaake's Pumpkin Patch. We carved them for family home evening last night. Travis and I learned that neither of us have very good pumpkin carving skills. But it was still fun. I just love Fall! October is a great month. And not only because it is my birthday month. ;) I love seeing the leaves in the trees change color.

Anyways, back to our pumpkin carving.
Here's our "before" picture.



Silly Travis.

We worked together on Hailey's. I did the mouth and he did the eyes and nose.

Mine is a VERY happy pumpkin.

 Did you notice Hailey's Halloween colored clothes? She may have a little bit of a crazy mom.

Does anyone else think his pumpkin's mouth looks like the Batman symbol? haha
The Final Product
TADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment