Image Map

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Travis!

How did I get so lucky? I was able to meet and marry a man that is equally as silly as me (if not more), superbly handsome, amazingly hardworking, unconditionally loving, and so much more! Plus, he rubs my feet all the time and paints my toenails because I can't reach. I've especially been grateful for his service these last few weeks when I was on bed rest. He went to school, came home and cooked, cleaned, studied, and didn't complain! What a blessing. Luckily, my last appointment was good (my fluid level is staying the same, which is better than decreasing). So now I can help out more. Sometimes I look at him and think, "no way this is my life". I got this great guy by my side and we are starting a family together. I'm so glad this baby is part of him too. So special! Anyways, today is Travis' birthday. I already gave him his present when it came in the mail a few days ago. I'm the worst at waiting. Haha. So today we're just doing dinner. Life is so stinkin good! Happy Birthday Travis Darrell Simmons! I love you more than words can describe.

















No comments:

Post a Comment