Image Map

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Daring Dinners

So I've been trying new recipes. I've made a new kind of chicken enchiladas and was successful, tried to make cinnamon pancakes and failed miserably, and then tonight I made bowtie pasta with crispy chicken and creamy Italian sauce and it was successful! So two for three. Not too bad. I'm trying a new recipe for broccoli cheddar soup tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. =)


Well, this is what my pasta was supposed to look like.
 
Doesn't it look scrumptious?
















 This is what my attempt actually looked like...

I cut the chicken too small... oh well.















Not so pretty..... haha. But it still tasted pretty good. I'm not a big fan of Italian food, but Travis loved it. So that's good. Yup. Have you tried any new recipes lately? I'm trying to learn new meals so we don't eat the same things every week. And I've already learned some new lingo. I've learned about spices that I never knew existed, and there are a lot of different names that say how to cook something. I love being a wife and making my husband happy with yummy meals.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so good! I haven't tried any new meals lately.. we have kinda been in a rut with that. Did you get most of the recipes from pinterest?

    ReplyDelete