Image Map

Friday, October 28, 2011

Pancake Problems

Travis and I are enjoying life. We're both incredibly busy. I've never had a semester that is as demanding as this one. And I think Travis is in the same boat. But I guess that's what happens when you're close to graduating! I graduate in April, and Travis starts applying to dental schools around that time. Life is moving along nicely. Travis and I have been married for almost 11 months! It actually feels like it's been a lot longer than that. We've lived in 3 different apartments, lived in 2 different cities, worked full time for 4 months, and gone through 2 semesters. We love married life and are always being goofy and laughing.

My brother, Cameron, and his (and our) friend, Seth, came over for dinner on Friday. Travis and I thought we'd impress them and make cinnamon pancakes for dinner. A friend gave me the recipe and I've actually heard a few people talk about how yummy they are. So what the heck? Why not?
This is why not. We fail. At first, I was making them. Travis saw that I was failing miserably, so he booty bumped me out of the way and attempted to save the day. But nope. He failed too. We just got rid of our skillet cause it was no good, so we were cooking it on a pan over the stove. That's what we're blaming. haha. It wasn't us. Cameron and Seth were over for dinner, so we had to feed them something. We ended up ordering pizza. haha. And the pizza was yummy. Success.

2 comments: