Image Map

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pinterest Took My Interest

Boom! Pinterest. My new found friend. If you haven't experienced it yet, give me your email and I'll send you an invite. It's basically a website that people get on and share their ideas about food, clothes, crafts, house decorations, and anything and everything else! I love it for the recipes I find. We just made chicken enchiladas last night based on a recipe I got off pinterest. It was yummy!! Kinda spicy for my liking, it makes me sweat! But definitely yummy. Travis loves it because I have all these recipes I want to try. They're simple recipes that even I can do. So he's looking forward to all the yummy food in our near future. And there are tons of baby ideas that I want to refer to someday. I can't wait for that someday, by the way. Somedays I just want to yell, "I WANT A BABY!". haha. But I know now isn't the time. But who knows when that time will be? Hopefully sooner than later. ;)

Anyways, Pinterest. Do it. You'll love it.


Oh, last night Travis went to grab the sour cream to put on his enchilada. He accidentally grabbed the cottage cheese (which we accidentally bought instead of sour cream forever ago). So the cottage cheese has been sitting in our fridge for about a million years. He grabbed it, opened it, and found THIS!


Gross, huh? I wanted to touch it because it looked so interesting. But I didn't. =) Well we love you all and hope all is well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with it too. So addicting. I have gotten so much inspiration from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that is sooo disgusting!!!

    Have you tried those pancakes yet??

    ReplyDelete