Image Map

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One of Those Days

So this is probably something I shouldn't post on my blog for all the world to see, but I'm going to anyways. I want people to know what I have gone through, and I want to look back and laugh about it. So.. posting on my blog is a must. 

Today has just been "one of those days". Do you know what I mean? Everything seems to be going wrong for you? Well this morning, I scraped my toe and my toe nail polish came off on one toe. I planned on just painting that toenail real quick right before I walked out the door. So I got ready for the day, put my sandals on, and left. As we were driving, I suddenly remembered my toe and shouted "Oh no!". Travis thought we were about to crash, so he kinda got freaked out. He wasn't happy to hear that my yelling was just because I forgot to paint my one toenail. But I think this situation deserves a "getting into a crash" kind of yell. I'm walking around with sandals on, bright blue toe nail polish, and one random toenail is blank. Yeah.

So I'm already feeling pretty lousy cause my toe (who wouldn't, right?). My stomach starts to act up in class. The kind of acting up that will get you in trouble later. It started making gurgling noises that I was afraid would come out the wrong end soon. So after class I make a trip to the bathroom. I go in the stall (don't worry... there won't be too much detail) and I'm doing my thing. Then another girl comes in and goes in the stall next to me. Who does that? There are plenty of other stalls to choose from. So as I'm thinking this, she starts chuckling to herself. Not really the normal type of chuckle. Like a creepy, "I'm a weirdo" chuckle. So I decided to cut my business short and leave. No success there.

So I'm waiting outside Travis' class with a gurgling stomach. So far the things that have "slipped out" have been silent. I'm reading my scriptures and there's a girl sitting in the hall across from me and a couple of girls down the hall. All of a sudden, I feel something building up inside my gut. It escapes and I know that everyone had to have heard. It echoed through the hall! I hope you understand that I just "let one". I'm trying to make it sound as lady-like as possible.
So that happened and I immediately said, "Oh wow, Excuse me." But guess what, nobody even looked up from what they were doing. Nobody even acknowledged it. I know they heard it. I wish they would have just looked at me and laughed with me. Cause I was laughing at myself. haha. So I felt pretty embarrassed at that moment. And I bet they noticed my toenail too.

So then after Travis' class gets out, we head to a building to go study. We made a trip to the bathroom, which I was grateful for. But I happened to choose a stall that the toilet paper wasn't working in. I could only get a piece that was the size of my eyeball. Not the best experience.

So that's my day so far. And it's only 10:30! What does that rest of the day have in store for me? haha

4 comments:

  1. haha... Ok, I really do feel for you! That sounds like a horrible morning. My favorite part though, "And I bet they noticed my toenail too." Sorry you had a bad morning... (But thanks for the laugh) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =( No fun! That's what wonderful hubby's are for. They always make you feel better! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part where the girl got in the stall next to you and started laughing!! That made me laugh pretty hard. You are too funny linds. Remind me to tell you an embarrassing story next time I see you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Lindsay! This made me laugh so hard.
    Dang, undone toenails.

    ReplyDelete