Image Map

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Trying New Things

When I find something I like, I'm the kind of person that doesn't venture very far to try anything new. Travis and I LOVE Red Robin. Whenever we go out to dinner for our date night, we always ask each other where we want to go. Somehow it always ends up being Red Robin. Anyways, I love the Bacon Burger and Travis switches between the Bonzai Burger and some chicken sandwich he likes. We went to Red Robin last night and Travis decided to try something new. He ordered the Bleu Ribbon Burger. So I thought, "Heck, if he can try something new, why can't I?" So I ordered the Bonzai Burger. (It has teriyaki sauce and pineapple on it!)

Travis was very excited for me to try this burger. It's the best burger on the menu, according to him.
This is his excited face. haha
I was a little scared to try the burger. 

So I tried the Bonzai Burger and Travis ate his burger. Travis said the bleu cheese on his burger was just way too powerful. And I thought the Bonzai Burger was alright, but it was a little weird having the sweetness of the pineapple on the burger. (Don't tell Travis, but I'm kind of craving it right now! I guess I did like it. haha)

These are Travis's and my reaction on how our burgers tasted.












It was an adventure trying new things. The burger wasn't the best, but it was something I have never tasted before. So I guess I should try new things more often. haha.

Travis had the day off. So we also saw Cars 2! It was soooo stinkin good! It was a pretty funny movie. I was laughing pretty hard in a few parts. Travis and I walked around downtown Idaho Falls for a couple hours. Besides the scary thugs that hang out in the alleys, it was pretty fun! There's cute little shops full of things I would probably never buy. haha. But it was still fun spending the day with Travis. It's always good being with him.

1 comment: