Image Map

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Day of Memories

I know this is late, but I just wanted to share what we did on Memorial Day. I had the day off.... but Travis didn't! He had to drive to West Yellowstone and back twice. So I went with him! He always comes home talking about the animals he sees driving up there. I was pretty excited to see some buffaloes, moose, and bears. Driving up, I was amazed to see the change from the desert scenery to the beautiful forest. So many trees!

We saw a couple deer at the beginning of the day. I didn't have my camera out, so I quickly pulled my camera out and got ready to capture any more animals. Too bad we didn't see any more the entire day! I love animals so much! So I was bummed. I'll just have to go again with him some other time.

The trip up there only takes an hour and a half. We left at 6:30 and got there around 8. We were hungry, so we went to McDonalds. I thought it was such a cute McDonalds. It fit right into the cute little town.

It was a fun trip. We did it twice. We decided that we want to spend a weekend there sometime, when we have money. haha. And when it's warmer! It was pretty cold. But it's a beautiful place.

After coming back to Rexburg from our first trip up there, we had three hours until we had to leave for the second trip. We decided to go see what movies were playing. We pulled up to the movie theater and Kung Fu Panda was starting right then! We rushed in and went to see it. It was a pretty funny movie. We had to see it in 3D because that's the only time we could make it to. Travis and I both hate 3D movies. It's hard wearing the 3D glasses on top my regular glasses. And these glasses were so weird!
But it was a good movie. We had such a fun day together. Even though most of it was driving, we still had a good time. It definitely was a day full of memories.

1 comment: