Image Map

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Six Months Down, Eternity to Go!

I can't believe Travis and I have been married 6 months (as of yesterday). Life is soooo wonderful! It feels like we've been married forever. We have gone through a lot already in just 6 months! We've moved twice, worked an early morning job together, found new jobs this summer, received two callings together in two different wards, and had so many adventures! I'm so blessed to be married to someone that truly loves everything about me. He understands me more than I understand myself. haha. I love him so much.
 
I remember 6 months ago, I was soo stinkin nervous to get married. The morning of our wedding, I knew I was supposed to marry him, it just hit me how huge marriage was. I was almost freaking out because marriage is the biggest decision ever!! And I was about to make the biggest decision ever actually happen. But since Travis and I made that decision together, it's been the easiest decision to live with. We definitely have our struggles. We're two different people from two different backgrounds. But when it comes down to it, we're madly in love and we won't let anything come between us. We're definitely not perfect people, but we're perfect for each other.

1 comment: