Image Map

Saturday, June 11, 2011

P90X Update

We've been doing P90X for about 2 weeks now. It's crazy! It's definitely a love-hate relationship. I can feel myself getting stronger and in better shape, but it kills! Travis has already lost over 10 pounds. He's mostly loss all the extra little tummy fat he gained from having a wife that feeds him well. haha. Now he's just getting more toned. And it's only been 2 weeks. It's crazy! I've only lost 3 pounds tops. I lose weight a lot slower than Travis. It's pretty frustrating. But I do notice my body getting tighter. So I'm really excited to see the outcome of this program.

I'm sure you don't care to know this, but I'm going to share anyways. Travis is a maniac sweater! We both worked the same intensity, but definitely didn't get the same outcome.


 P90X is difficult, but so worth it. I enjoy the feeling that comes after I complete a hard workout. It's good stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay!!! I love you and Travis! But if you guys get better abs then me I'm going to have to sue!!

    ReplyDelete