Image Map

Friday, February 25, 2011

Victory and Defeat

Travis and I are both pretty competitive people. There is a clubhouse for our apartment complex that has a ping pong table and a pool table. Lately, we've been taking breaks from our busy lives to enjoy a few rounds of pool. Somehow it became a competition. We have been playing best 2 out of 3 and I won the last two days we played. Travis was very upset and reminds me often that I was just lucky. I probably was, but there is a little skill involved. =) And then he demanded a rematch today. So we played 4 games of pool. Travis won 3 of them! And it's hard for me to swallow. It was pretty humbling. And Travis is happy. I am trying to be happy for him, but the only reason I lost was because I forgot to wear my glasses! Nah, I'm kidding. It's all for fun. We are actually getting pretty good at pool. I really never played much before we started playing. It's fun to take a break from homework and busyness to play pool. And sometimes we play ping pong. So it's fun. We both try to support the other in their win. It's something we both are working on. Anyways, just a fun tidbit for you all. Happy Friday.


1 comment: