Image Map

Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentine's Day

 Valentine's Day was great this year. It was actually our first Valentine's Day together! Travis was smart and waited until the week after Valentine's to ask me out last year, then he didn't have to worry about Valentine's Day at all! haha. But we had a good time this year. We were on campus until after 3. So we both snuck off and bought stuff during our free time that day. I just got him a card and pretzel m&ms. We drove home together and he made me wait in the car until he got our apartment ready. He let me in and there were flowers and a card on the table. And then a cute little stuffed dog and a heart pillow and blanket around the apartment. It was cute and now the blanket is my favorite blanket to use. So it was fun. Oh, we decorated picture frames for Valentine's Day/FHE. It was really fun. Travis decorated a frame for me and put a picture of himself in it, and I decorated one for him with a picture of me inside. We painted them, which was pretty interesting and messy.


This is the one I made for Travis.

This is the one he made for me. Isn't it cute??

We watched the Notebook that night. I forgot what crazy parts it had in it. We had to skip a couple scenes. But it's a pretty cute story. So our Valentine's Day was great. We love each other and we're doing well.

1 comment: