Image Map

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Hardworking Husband

One of the things I admired about Travis, before I even married him, was his work ethic. He literally puts 110 % into everything he does. Sometimes it can get on my nerves because I think it's "good enough". But he knows what he's capable of and he's a go-getter. 

Chiropractic School is no exception. Travis puts so much time and effort into school every single day (besides Sunday). He studies during lunch and all the breaks he gets during the day. He studies material even when there aren't any tests coming up. And sometimes he studies extra things on top of all his required studying. Is he even human? Sometimes I wonder. 

But he does it for us. He does it for our family and our future. I love him for all his hard work and effort he puts forth. He puts forth an equal, if not greater, amount of effort into being a good husband and dad. Travis tries to get most studying done by 5:00. Some days it doesn't happen and he's studying into the night. But for the most part he's able to spend most nights with his family. 

That's why when I heard about Travis' certificate that he earned I wasn't surprised. We got a letter in the mail saying the school was going to hold an event honoring students who got a GPA of 3.5 or greater for two consecutive semesters. Travis didn't want to go, but I made him. I was/am so proud of that man! And he needed to go and take that certificate with pride. He deserved it. I think I need to make him a certificate for being a great dad too. He earned a 4.0 in the dad department. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment