Image Map

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hailey in Action

It's taken me a while to figure out how to get videos from my phone onto my computer. I figured out I need to save them to YouTube and then I can open them on my computer. So enjoy some videos of Hailey. It may be a little bit of an overload, but her personality is so fun. I want to share a little bit of what I get to experience everyday. She keeps me laughing.
Enjoy!

She thinks the louder she grunts the easier it is to poop. haha.
Baby Kisses
Travis was trying to keep her awake so he could give her a bottle. Love this one! (Thanks Matt for recording this!)
Travis and Hailey are constantly growling. I have a house full of animals.
 And here's some more growling.
 Travis loves the rare baby cuddles that he gets.
Hailey is turning into a walking machine! (with her little walker of course.)


I just love that girl. When I was uploading these videos to YouTube I was reminded of the videos I posted when she was so little. If you want to see some videos of when she was littler go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment