Image Map

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hailey Moments

We think Hailey is so fun and silly. I know a picture is worth a thousand words, but what about a video? I want to share moments that show her fun personality. Pictures just don't do it justice. So enjoy some moments with our silly girl. 


I love the faces Hailey pulls. So funny. 

 Daddy can be pretty scary! Side note: This video was followed up with lots of love.
 

 I love this girl. And I love that shirt she's wearing.  
 

Dad is a really funny guy.
 

She's started playing with toys.
 

And she one-upped herself and grabbed her toy! 
 

She talks like a teenager on a cell phone with unlimited minutes.


She's growing up so fast. Every day is exciting and super fun. I love that she's talking so much and interacting. I hope you enjoyed our sweet little babe in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment