Image Map

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Third Month's a Charm

Is this real life? Yeah. It is. Hailey turned 3 months on Saturday. My little baby isn't a newborn anymore. She's changed so much in the last 3 months. She weighs 10 pounds now! She's wearing 3 month size clothes. I didn't say she fit them, just that she's wearing them. haha. She's too long for the newborn size, but too skinny for the 3 month size. I think this stage is more awkward than her preteen will be.

But she's dang cute. 

She's grabbing toys and her clothes and putting them in her mouth, 

 slobbering on everything (including her hands), 

sitting in her bumbo,
 

rolling over (tummy to back), 

actually playing with the toys on her play mat (rather than staring), 

She scoots herself off her mat and looks at me wondering how she got there.

smiling and giggling like crazy (not yet laughing), 

talking and talking and talking and talking, 

sleeping 5 or 6 hours in a row during the night (I'll take it) and taking great naps,

standing up for long periods of time when holding onto Mom or Dad's hands, 

and she's finally fitting into some shoes!

Life is fun! 


Here she was drinking her bottle and dreaming of bigger and better things. I told her, "Slow down and enjoy your bottle. Time goes fast and before you know it you're eating real food and missing those yummy bottle-drinking days." haha. I'm full of wisdom because I'm a mom now.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Haha that picture at the dinner table kills me!! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete