Image Map

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Like to Ride my Bicycle!

Travis and I got ourselves some bikes! And we've been riding everywhere since. On Wednesday night, we were driving passed this used sporting goods store that my friend works at. We saw her car and decided to stop in and say hi. We were talking to her for a while and then noticed that there were a few bikes hanging up from the ceiling. Travis has been dreaming about getting a road bike for quite a while now. He was looking at the bikes and saw that they had a road bike for $150! There had to have been angels singing in the background. He was beyond excited. Although $150 seems like a pretty large sum of moola, most road bikes were over $600. So Travis tested the bike out and put it on hold. Thursday was his day off so he went back and bought the bike. And then bought me a bike from Walmart before I got home from work. So we both have bikes now! And I get to ride my bike to work instead of walking now. We've been riding to Walmart, friend's houses, and even the mall today. My legs are killing me. And I never knew my rumpus could hurt so bad. But it's way fun!!
Life is so lovely right now. I'm loving my job. Travis is developing a stronger tolerance for his job. haha. We're staying busy and looking forward to the fun things we have planned for the rest of the summer.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Bikes are Super fun That is good news for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riding bikes has introduced a new level of pain into my rumpus that I didn't know existed...I feel your pain

    ReplyDelete