Image Map

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vacationing in Virginia

Travis and I had the opportunity to visit his family this past week in Virginia. We had so much fun!! It was so great seeing his family again. We don't get to see them very often. We spent most of the week at Smith Mountain Lake. The water on the east coast is so stinkin warm. It was amazing. I tried wakeboarding again. It was alright. I'm still kind of scared because last summer I crashed and broke my head open. I'm pretty timid and wish I was more brave. But the week was amazing. We had a lot of fun and it was great getting a week off of work.











Travis found his Indonesia stuff. So fun for him.

Isn't she the cutest?

On Saturday, we went to the DC temple. I love that temple. It's so beautiful!

The vacation was amazing. It was great relaxing and spending time with the fam.

1 comment:

  1. Fun times!!! Tate looks so dark in all of these pics..he makes everybody else look so so so white! We had fun hanging out with you guys, I'm looking forward to more:)

    ReplyDelete