Image Map

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.....

Well a lot has happened since I last wrote on the blog. Travis and I have decided that we're going to stay in Idaho Falls for the summer. We're really sad that we won't be going to Virginia. It was going to be a fun summer. But we decided to stay in Idaho Falls because Travis wants to transfer to Idaho State University. We have to live here for a year, and get car registration and voter registration in order to claim residency. And residency is about $5,000 cheaper... so we want to do that. So we've already put the deposit down on our new apartment and I'm pretty excited. It's probably over twice the size of the apartment we're living in now.. and about $150 cheaper a month. Travis and I plan on working full time over the summer and making some money. Travis already has a full time job offered to him. It's working for some kind of family TV company and he goes to the customers that already are a part of the company. And he talks to the customers to make sure everything is going well and then he lets them know what kind of updates they have now. So he's going to work 8-5 Monday thru Friday, and he gets paid $10 and hour. So that's a good start. We're looking for a job for me. I've applied at a lot of places, but now we're just waiting to hear back from them.

Next week is finals week. I can't believe this semester is almost over! It's really my last regular semester. The next two semesters I'll mostly be in the elementary schools. So that's pretty exciting. Well, that's all I can think of at the moment. Maybe I'll write more later. We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm bummed you guys aren't coming..but I know that you guys are making decisions that are best for your family! Idaho is the best in the summer for camping! You guys have to go on at least one camping trip with your friends:)

    ReplyDelete