Image Map

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Back in 2010: Part 7- Final Semester Before MARRIAGE

After all our fun over the summer, we had to get back to school in the fall. Somehow Travis convinced his roommates to move into the same complex as my roommates and I. So we were only separated by a parking lot. Our two apartments were inseparable. It was a blast! 


 Best roommates ever! I love every single one of these girls!


Travis was caught in the act of checking me out! ;)
Travis' roommate, Curtis' volleyball team won!


My sister, Ashley, joined my apartment that semester. It was almost like she was my replacement. I was not a very fun roommate. All I wanted was to be with Travis. If I was able to go back now, I probably would have enjoyed my time with my roommates instead of being so crazy. But luckily Ashley was super fun and my roommates managed to have lots of fun without me.
You're welcome Ashley. I'm sure you love that I shared this picture.

 Curtis came to visit and we had a bonfire!

 Notice me in my normal clothes while my roommates are dressed for something super fun. See... I was lame!

   
I celebrated my 20th birthday with the best people in the world.
 My cousins, Kim and Candace, came to Rexburg to throw me a bridal shower.


Wedding planning was in full swing that semester. Travis and I sent out wedding invites.
When Christmastime rolled around, we had a HUGE Christmas dinner and present exchange between our apartments. It was a great last hurrah before we left the single life for good.


   Don't you just love our footie pjs?


 It's been fun looking back. I had the greatest college experience ever. I met people that are still some of my favorite people to this day. I was lucky to share my apartment and friends with my sister and I'm so glad my brothers were involved in my college life too. I was very very blessed. And they all took a road trip from Rexburg to Richland to come to my and Travis' wedding. They are the best!

Next up, a look back at the BIG DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment