Image Map

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hailey's First Birthday (Part Two)

CAKE!!
 So this is pretty much going to be a picture overload. How could I choose only a couple to share? Sorry if it's crazy, but I do fall under the "obsessive mother" category.

 We got Hailey her own little 5 inch smash cake from a local grocery store.



 It would be an understatement to say she enjoyed it.

 

 She dug into that thing like it was her last meal. 



 
 I wish it was socially acceptable for me to dig into a chocolate cake like that.


 And she looks good doing it.



 Thanks Brielle and Ashley for the awesome pictures! I'll cherish them forever. 
Hailey had a great birthday and I'm so thankful for everyone that was involved. I was SUPER lame and didn't take pictures of Hailey with the people that came. But it was fun and we had a good time. 

I can't believe my baby is ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment