Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

Hiya! Ninja Mom


This morning I was taking a shower and Hailey was in the hallway playing. I closed all the doors, blocked the bathroom with a banana chair on its side (I know - who has a banana chair?), and we have a baby gate blocking our stairs. Perfect play area for Miss Hailey Rae. I'm constantly peaking my head around the shower curtain checking on her.

Today, while she was playing, I heard her little voice talking and squealing. All of a sudden I heard a really deep voice mimic the sound she just made. My heart dropped to my toes as I swung open the shower curtain ready to fight off the crazy man that was in my home playing with my daughter. As I opened the curtain, I immediately went into my ninja mom fighter stance, totally ready to kick some bootay. When I looked to where Hailey was playing I saw this:

"Mom, what's your problem?"
No intruder. False alarm. Hailey was playing with those connecting bead things. She was blowing and talking in them and it made her voice super deep. I felt a little silly for reacting like I did. But at least I know now that nothing comes between me and protecting my daughter. Not even nakedness. haha.

 

2 comments:

  1. Her face looks like. Eww you're naked haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that's good to know, that not even nakedness comes between you and protecting your daughter. I love your stories.

    ReplyDelete