Image Map

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Eleven Months

I'm in denial. No doubt about it. There's no way Hailey is going to be ONE in 28 days. Nope. Not happening. She's still my little newborn baby. 

I WISH.

Isn't growing up supposed to be a happy thing? I do love all the things she's doing now. She's so fun. I feel like this first year flew by. I've never felt so happy and sad at the same time.I decided that growing up should be illegal.

But I guess I'll update you on how much Hailey has changed in the last month.

 -Hailey has always loved the bath. But now she loves playing with a cup in bathtub more than toys. It's so funny.
-Hailey can do "hooray" and claps for "If You're Happy and You Know it". It's pretty much adorable.
-She graduated from headbands to ponytails!
 
-She started to carry her lovey around all day. When she wakes up, she stands up in crib with her lovey in-hand, ready to get out.
-Hailey can point to mom and dad's nose, mouth, and ear on demand. Just not her own yet. 
-Hailey LOVES noodles. Anything with noodles.
 -I've created a monster. Hailey is OBSESSED with books. She brings them to me all day long.
-Hailey started to SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT! She sleeps from 7-7.
-She runs away from us when we chase her (and when we don't). She thinks it's a game.
-My big girl says "mama", "dada", and "ba" (ball). She's said "mama" and "dada" for a while, but now she's really using them correctly.
-Hailey has one tooth. That's it. haha. But that doesn't stop her from eating everything we eat. She puts those gums into overdrive and they work hard chomping her food.
 Don't see it? Here's a close up.
There it is!!
-She's still working on her smile. But I'm in love with her "cheese" face. So I hope she never figures it out. haha.
 
 
She's growing up so fast. I know I say that every month. But it's true. I'm so grateful that I can be her "mama". I love watching her learn and grow (even if it is going by too quickly). She brightens my everyday with her sweet personality. She's so beautiful, inside and out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment