Image Map

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pregnancy Pity Party

Wanna come to my party? It's happening right now. Just send some pity my way. Today was almost catastrophic. Let me explain. I turned on the tube because my show was coming on (American Idol). Wheel of Fortune was on and it was freaking out. It would only last a few seconds before the screen went black and said, "Please wait...". Ummmm... you want me to wait? No thanks. My show is coming on in a couple minutes. So while my TV was on the fritz, Travis was walking out the door to go out with the missionaries. I looked at him with big puppy dog eyes and said, "You're going to leave me here alone with a broken TV?". He kissed me and said, "Yep... See ya later". No pity from him. So I try and call the cable company. They'll have pity on me, right? My show was starting in T-minus 3 minutes. So I go through that annoying "press 1 for this... press 2 for that... press 3 if you're really angry and want to speak with a representative". So I press 3. It rings and rings. Then stops ringing. Yessss. My problem is about to be solved. But then nobody said anything and the call was disconnected.  Whaaat? So I call Travis and tell him it's an emergency and he needs to come home. And maybe I was crying on the phone. So what? It's my FAVORITE SHOW! I was not about to miss it. So as I'm crying on the phone to Travis, the TV fixed itself and started working again. Luckily. It had about 30 seconds to spare. So moral of the story- only the TV had pity on me.

Oh, another moral. I cry over the most ridiculous things. Like really ridiculous things. Like Disney World. I cried one night because I wanted to go to Disney World. Here's proof. This is after the sobbing. Enjoy. I'm just counting down the days until my hormones will be back in check again. hehe.


My mom was in Florida at Disney world and the people on TV were winning a trip there. It was just too much to take in. Seriously though. I wanna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment