Image Map

Monday, November 5, 2012

Story Time

Okay. Have a seat. I'm going to tell a story. I'm going to try and not use the words "idiot", "maniac", and/or "crazy hooligan". But I can't make any promises. Haha.

So I was driving home from work today, listenin to some music. Probably something country or maybe it was classic rock. Anyways, I notice the light in front of me turns yellow. The car in front of me didn't slow down, so I slowed to stop at the red light. The car in front of me then stopped in the middle of the intersection. Yeah, for reals. It's almost like I could see how she was thinking because of the way she was driving. She stopped (like completely stopped) in the middle of the intersection because she realized she ran a red light. I was in the front of the line behind her. And you won't believe what she did next! Her reverse lights came on. She was going to try to reverse! That's when I spoke out loud to her, saying something like, "Yo dawg, you can't backup. I'm right here." She must have heard me because she started going forward again and fully committed through the red light. I was so embarrassed for her. The people that had a green light couldn't even go cause she was just sitting there having a moral dilemma. Haha. I just had to share the story because I was amazed. And if you were the girl driving in front of me today, congrats! You became a story on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment