Image Map

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Holy Moly Holy Moly Holy Moly!

Okay..... yeah...... it's been a while. But I have excuses. I promise. I have a HUGE list of excuses. Okay, it's not that big of a list. Student teaching hept me busy and from posting for a couple weeks in a row. I wasn't worried. I figured I post around Valentine's Day. I've just been so busy. And then our internet stopped working. It hasn't worked for two weeks now. I'm writing this on campus.... so no pictures for this post. =( Anyways, am I forgiven? I had to walk from my house to the library to type this up. So I bet you're thinking I'm so dedicated to writing on my blog because I walked all the way to campus just to do it. But the truth is, I had homework and lessons to complete. People have been asking me why I haven't been writing, so I figured I'd write something to make people happy. haha.

Life is wonderful. I only have four weeks left until I'm a certified teacher. Crazy! It's been such a journey. A long one. I guess I'm ready to move on with life and become a working adult. It's pretty scary to think about though. Travis is doing well. He's studying his brains out. I'm so fortunate to be married to such a hard worker. He's very dedicated to working hard to provide for our family.

Valentine's Day was a success. Travis and I decided not to spend a lot of money. We (well I) thought it would be a good idea to create something for each other. I made Travis a book of reasons why I love him. I used a deck of cards and posted reasons on the front of every card and bound them together. I don't know if that makes sense. Travis made me a cute picture frame with a message inside. My parents sent us a gift card to Texas Roadhouse for Valentine's Day. Aren't they nice!? So we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Yummy! Twas a good day.

There's definitely a lot more updates. But I don't want to overwhelm you. I'll keep them coming. Just keep reading. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment