Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cursed

So it's only a few weeks into the semester. I love student teaching, I do. I love the kids so much! I love my teacher and I know I am so blessed. And kids say the funniest things. I'm constantly trying to control my laughter.

The other day the kids were asked if they knew why the had this last Monday off of school. A little girl responds, "Well, the calendar says it's 'Milk Day''. haha (MLK Day). So funny.

 Life is good. Travis is busy with his classes. We are both exhausted after a long day at our different schools, and we both come home to more work that takes up our time until we hit the sack. I have to come home and prepare my upcoming lessons. Travis comes home and studies like crazy. Sometimes I just feel like we're roommates because we're so busy. But that's when we slow down for a second and make some time for each other. I only have 10 weeks left until I graduate. (Not that I'm counting down.. ;) )

Oh... let me tell you something. I'm cursed. Don't ever go on a nice vacation. Once you do, you're cursed. Every day of my life (maybe not every day, but pretty close to it!) I think about the Bahamas. I want to escape the demands of every day life and relax on the beach. I want to be in the place again, where time doesn't matter. haha.
But don't get me wrong. Life is wonderful. Life is glorious. We are so blessed. I love every day and I love spending every day with my handsome husband. I hope you all are doing well! We love you all!

1 comment: