Image Map

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Post Ever!

First post! First post! I'm done for the day and Travis still has another hour of class left. So I decided to write on the blog while I wait for him to finish up. We are enjoying married life. It's fantastic! Travis and I were talking last night about how marriage hasn't been too hard of an adjustment. We love spending time together and our apartment is so cozy! I'm in love with our little apartment. It's just a one bedroom with a little kitchen and family room. It's small, but it's perfect. I'll have to post some pictures so you all can see (whoever "you all" are). It is really snowy here. I heard on the radio this morning as I was driving to school that it was a whoppin 1 degree. Gee wiz. And the high today was 16. And you know what's sad about that? Sixteen is a good temperature for a high. The high has been as low as 3 or 4 degrees. So today is a good day. Although it is cold, the snow is beautiful. I was thinking, I'm actually really thankful that it snowed on our wedding day. I never would have thought that I'd be okay with snow, but the pictures were beautiful with the new blanket of snow that I feel like was made just for our wedding.

So we have been on the road so much lately. We're finally settling down for a while. We went to Washington for our wedding, and drove to Portland to fly to the Bahamas. Then drove back to Richland after our honeymoon. Then a week later drove to Rexburg (9-10 hours) just to attend school for 3 days and then drive back to Richland for my brother's wedding. We got there Friday, stayed for his wedding Saturday, and drove back Sunday. I feel inactive because I've only been to church once in the past month! But now we're stuck here in Rexburg for a while. So that's nice. Anyways, welcome to our blog! Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys are blogging now!
    I can't believe how crazy busy you have been..I am sure any kind of weather is tolerable when you can just stay in one spot and not always be on the run.

    ReplyDelete