Image Map

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Emma at 4 Months

STATS
-12 pounds (10th percentile)

-8th percentile for height- my little shorty.

-35th percentile for head

This is a fact. Emma is the happiest baby in the world. She ONLY cries when she's hungry. It's amazing. And such an incredible blessing. She's such a light in our home. And I feel like that will be her personality forever. Hailey is my sour patch kid- sweet and sour. She has a teenage attitude in a two year old body. But she's also a good girl. I can tell Emma is full of light and happiness. I'm excited to see what the future holds.
Now that it's the season for sickness, Emma has been getting a couple colds lately. But it amazes me how she stays happy while she's sick. Such a cutie.

She has found both of her feet (as of today). She doesn't stick them in her mouth, just plays with them.

Emma loves watching Hailey play. She's very observant and I see that being her drive to being mobile quickly. I can't wait until they can play together!


Finally she enjoys tummy time, now that she can roll around. She's fine with laying on her tummy since it's her choice to do it. 
I've had to figure out the best way to grocery shop alone, with two kiddos. Emma does really well in my baby carrier. She sleeps, hangs out, and squeals. It's lovely.

She is trying so hard to sit up. It's so cute. We'll see how long it takes her to figure it out.

She has giggled a few times, but saves them for very special occasions. If you get a giggle, you probably had to work for it. But smiles are given out all day long, to everyone that looks at her.
She loves to hear her own voice. And she has one volume- LOUD. It's perfect for places like church and the post office (jk jk). I do love her squeals though, they crack me up.


I'm loving watching Hailey and Emma's relationship grow. Hailey has been such a great helper. Life is great!!









No comments:

Post a Comment