Image Map

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day 2014

I had been planning Travis' Father's Day for a few months. Travis always goes above and beyond for me, and usually I give him something dinky and sentimental. So this year I decided to treat him to something extra special because he works so incredibly hard for our family. 

If you know Travis, you know that he loves Arkansas. Well, maybe you don't know that, but now you do. I found some cheap(ish) tickets to an Arkansas game this fall. The seats are in the bloody nose section because we can't afford much more than that. But we'll be at the game! This is one of the first times I was able to keep a secret (for months!) so I had to film his reaction. I wish it was a little more over the top. I was wanting tears and then kissing my feet, but I guess this will do. ;)

Of course I had to include something dinky and sentimental, so I made him a frame of Hailey's picture. 
And then a couple different t-shirts.
 ^^I included hot wheels cars with the shirt above because it has a track on the back. It doubles as a back scratch when Hailey plays with cars on it. 
And here are some more pictures we took to get one to frame. 
  



This is what most of the experience was like...

I even had to get in on the action to try and convince Hailey to hold the sign.
 
We are so grateful for Travis. He does so much for our family. He's a loving, (mostly) patient, silly, and hardworking father and husband. We love him to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment