Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Our Very Merry Christmas

Travis, Hailey, and I went to Washington for Christmas. We always love celebrating the holidays with family. My parents were so generous, as usual. They spoil their children, and especially their grandchildren.
My mom chose Disney for her tree's theme this year. She found little Mickeys and Minnies to set on the branches and even made all the gold mickey ornaments. I loved it!
On Christmas morning, there were presents galore! My parents always go all out.
 
 
 Even Lyla got spoiled!
My mom loved the apron I made her. And I'm pretty dang proud of myself for making it. Didn't it turn out so cute?
 
I loved Hailey's Christmas outfit. I may be a little obsessed with it!
 
Hailey was overwhelmed by all the people and new things. It took a few days to get my happy baby back.
We had such a great Christmas. It was so good spending time with family. We are so blessed!
P.S. I got a new camera for Christmas. So expect lots of awesome pictures from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment