Image Map

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hailey at Ten Months

Ten months old? Holy moly! Holy moly! Holy moly! Only two months until she's a year old. It's coming up fast. Ever since she started walking I notice how big she really is. She isn't my little bitty newborn anymore. I'm thankful that she's into cuddling and giving kisses. If I didn't get my brief cuddles every now and then, I don't know how I'd cope.
Like I mentioned above, Hailey is walking. Like really walking. She doesn't crawl at all anymore. She's just go go go.
She loves giving kisses. If she's comfortable enough with you, she'll give you a kiss if you ask. She especially loves kissing random things around the house.
When we went to my mom's house for Christmas, Hailey discovered her cousin's small basketball. She carried it around the whole time we were in Washington, so my mom bought Kael a new one and Hailey kept the old one. She still carries it around here in Kansas. It's safe to say she's a little obsessed.
 
 
 
 
 
 She is pro at making messes. She loves emptying out containers and putting stuff back in.
 
 
 
She especially loves helping with laundry.
 She has a thing for stuffed animals. They make her smile
Hailey LOVES books. She loves picking them out and having me read to her. And she loves "reading" on her own.
 
 
Hailey makes me laugh everyday. I swear she has a funny little sense of humor. She's the joy of our lives.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment