Image Map

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Beautiful Baby

Every single day I am overwhelmed with the love I feel for this little girl. She is beautiful beyond words. I look at her and think how much she looks like a little porcelain doll. So petite and precious.
From that picture you can tell she's a little nervous about Travis and me being her parents. I can understand that thought. She's being raised by two hooligans. But we're so honored to be her parents. We love her to the moon and back. 

 I love her smile and her smiley eyes. She has the sweetest little spirit. Her personality shines through her eyes.
 And speaking of those eyes, we have no idea where those eyelashes came from. They're incredibly beautiful and I'm glad my little girl has such great eye lashes. She'll love those for the rest of her life... and I will too.

 Even when she gets upset and refuses tummy time, I am filled with compassion and love. I love being the mommy to this little beauty.

 And Travis loves being a daddy. I can already tell they're going to have a silly and special connection.

We love Hailey so much. She enriches our life every single day. We feel so blessed to have the privilege of being her parents for eternity. We're excited for all the days to come, but we're also cherishing the days we have now. I hear time flies.

2 comments:

  1. Dang Lindsay, I remember when YOU were that little and precious and it seems like just yesterday! it won't feel like it's flying when you are weaning off bottles and binkys, or potty training and it definitely won't feel like it's flying when she gets to the crazy hormonal teen years but 20 years from now when you look back you'll wonder where the time went. :)

    ReplyDelete